Thursday, February 28, 2013

Letters from Home



The mind of a seven-year-old is apparently a funny place - a place where the things that matter are candy and show and tell. I can't stop reading this little note and laughing at the line, "you were so sweet when you got me peanut butter cups."Truth be told, I had completely forgotten about putting together that show and tell project more than a year ago.

I'm feeling a little sentimental this week as Sean gets ready to deploy for the year. I know that not everyone is lucky enough to have siblings, that some of you have lost siblings, and that some of you may not get along with the siblings you do have - but I consider myself blessed to have such funny, thoughtful, little brothers.


So tell me, if you have siblings, what is your favorite memory together?


No comments:

Post a Comment