Sunday, February 3, 2013

[5/52]



Snapshots from this week: 
1 // Convenient care since I can't seem to plan a trip to Arizona without ended up with an infection. 
2 // Someone knew that I was leaving for the weekend and he wasn't happy about it.
3 // Slightly ironic reading material for the flight to Arizona. 
4 // Travel necessities. 


Favorite posts this week: 
Make a Wall of Paper Hearts  - How About Orange
January Favorites: Beauty - How Sweet It Is
Live an Inspired Life - A Beautiful Mess
Illustration Gallery - Favor the Brave
Brielle's Sweet 16th Birthday - Jamie Delaine Photography


This week I'm... 

Loving that I came home to a completely rearranged house! Maybe Trevor read my "21 before 22" list while I was gone? Either way, it certainly is already cozier in our little home. 

Anxiously awaiting the rest of my graduate school admissions decisions. As of today, I have been officially accepted to Northern Arizona University, Utah State University, The University of Delaware and the University of New Mexico. While I'm thrilled to have so many options, how is a girl to choose?  

Getting ready for my first real week of enjoying being out of school. That being said, my morning have already been filled in with web design meetings, a dentist visit and an doctor's appointment. How's that for relaxing? 

Excited about my new blog design being live and all but finished What do you think?! In the next few days, I hope to find a new photo of myself and to write a new "about me" page. As part of my redesign, I am currently accepting sponsors (including free swap spots) and I would love to share your blog or share this February.  

Figuring out how to use a Kindle! I bought my mom one for Mother's Day last year and have been playing with the idea of buying one for myself ever since. Since my Aunt Sarah got a new Kindle Fire, I left Arizona with her original. I have a feeling this could really help on my goal of reading 21 novels before September. Any suggestions? 


2 comments:

  1. Your pup is precious! And I definitely am feeling the same kind of way this week! I just stumbled over your blog and I'm so glad I did! I can't wait to read more from you!

    Your Newest Follower,
    -Hannah

    http://thirstyworlddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment was such a sweet start to my day. He is definitely precious - and while I am not a cat person, I love your posts from Einstein. So clever. I'm so glad you happened to stumble upon my blog since it brought your lovely writing to my attention!

      Delete