Sunday, February 10, 2013

[6/52]




Snapshots from this week: 
1 // Started a new book this week. Am I the only one who still uses the public library? 
2 // My prescription glasses finally came in at the eye doctor. I love being able to see, not sure that I love these frames.
3 // I spent yesterday writing my best friend forty-six cards. Check back Tuesday if you want to know why.
4 // Failed attempt at vegan, gluten-free doughnuts for Valentine's Day. 


Favorite posts this week: 
This Here, Now. (35 Things I Love)  - Dig This Chick
It's Cold! - Joy the Baker
Feeling Grey - Delightfully Tacky
Antique Store Musings - Dotti Dee
Quiet Mornings - Sincerely, Kinsey


This week I'm... 

Reading Eight Women Taking Pictures. While I'm not far into the book, I'm already in love. I was also thrilled to learn this week that Amazon Prime allows me to borrow books for free for my kindle. That 21 novel goal is looking easier and easier. 

Looking forward to Valentine's Day with Trevor. Did you ever think you'd hear me say that? It's just that 1. His card is hilarious 2. His gift is awesome.and 3. We're going out for authentic Philly cheesesteaks. 

Watching Clint Eastwood (my favorite!) escape from Alcatraz in the film by the same name. Trevor moved our Apple TV to the living room and that has meant a lazy Sunday, first snuggled in bed with Saturday Night Live, now snuggled on the couch by the fire.


Finishing some blog design work for my friend Sarie's new blog, #PinnersProblems. Not only is it a great way to find the good and not so good pins to try but this girl is funny. 

Missing my baby brother. This week, I put together a little package for him with a funky winter hat, a robot Valentine's Day card and chocolate covered peanuts labeled as "Montana Moose Poop." When you're a nearly eight-year old boy, these things are apparently funny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment