Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Funny Valentine


Trevor,

It's not just some cliche Valentine's phrase when I say that I don't know what I would do without you. Sometimes it feels as though we've meshed into one self, leaving me so lost when we're apart. I always worried that you'd grow bored of me - bored of having to always eat dinner with the same girl, bored of always having to read my blog, bored of having to always shut the kitchen cabinets behind me - but you never did. Growing bored with you has never crossed my mind, as you make me laugh, learn and grow everyday. There is nothing I love more than being at your side.

I feel so honored to be the one who gets to share breakfast with you, the one who gets to bake you peanut butter cookies, the one who gets to hear you sing in the morning, the one who gets to indulge your love for Magnum P.I.. I consider myself so lucky to learn more about you everyday, and to love you more with every moment. There is no one I would rather snuggle, laugh and dream with. No one who could take care of me better than you do.

I couldn't think of anything better to do with my life than to spend it exploring with you.
Here's to all of the adventures we've shared, and to all of the adventures the future holds for us.

I love you so much, my funny Valentine.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment