Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Stacey.


Though I should be doing homework, laundry or something productive, I wanted to take the time to stop and write a very special Happy Birthday wish and thank you. Stacey, I hope you have a wonderful birthday - you deserve it. You work so hard to make sure that Kasey is getting the best care that she can be, to make sure that the boys are happy, fed and not breaking any bones, and on top of that - you've been so welcoming to me. Super mom of the year award, really. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your lives over the past seven months because you're such a fun family and I love getting to spend time with all of you, especially when we're telling stories of sushi knives, eating chocolate fondue and watching iCarly. So thank you SO much, I hope you have the best birthday possible because no one I know deserves it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment