Friday, March 22, 2013

New Mexico Bound


As you read this, we are New Mexico Bound!
The trailer is loaded full of furniture, Buddy is snuggled into the backseat, and we are settling in for a seventeen hour drive.

I've gotten lots of texts, e-mails, and Facebook messages asking why, when and where we were moving - after countless replies, I thought that perhaps I should share the details with all of you! I mentioned on Sunday that Trevor was able to sign the lease for our cute new home while he was away and I'm happy to say that we will be living in Rio Rancho while I attend the University of New Mexico.

After receiving admissions offers from schools across the country (and even the opportunity to begin my PhD with full funding!), I was a little overwhelmed with choices. At first I thought that I wanted to be back on the East Coast, then I considered staying  in Montana, but eventually it was decided that New Mexico would be the best situation for our little family. That being said, I will be starting my Master's of Business Administration at UNM this August, with a dual concentration in Marketing and Operations Management. What a mouth full.

As for short term plans, we will be arriving in Rio Rancho late tomorrow with plans to unpack and get settled in on Sunday before starting job interviews on Monday! I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

While we're moving, unpacking and getting settled, I have a few other ladies stopping in to share their four things for Spring! I'm hoping to stop in Sunday with a weekly wrap-up post for you but if you're interested in following along with our latest adventure, you can find me on both Twitter and Instagram.

Wish us luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment