Thursday, March 21, 2013

Four Things with Sabrina

Today's post comes from cattails & cardigans, a fun lifestyle blog written by Sabrina, a 20 year old Illinois native. Sabrina and I get along perfectly because she's also a lover of crafts, photography, and sweet tea. Just this week, Sabrina started a powerful new series on her blog called Paralyzed Diaries where she shares her first hand experiences after being involved in a serious car accident that broke her back and damaged her spinal cord. While I love Sabrina's blog for so many reasons, I can't help but admire her badass can-do attitude despite the challenges she's faced. I'm so excited to share her Four Things on my blog today and I hope you take the time to check her out.

These are four things that Sabrina is craving this Spring:

1 // One thing I want would be this awesome shirt. I really really would like to have it, after all, I love my cat so much and this shirt fits me perfectly.

2 // One thing I need is more bubble baths in my life.  I haven't had a bubble bath in months, way before my car wreck. I know I would enjoy it.

3 // One thing to wear would be a new pair of TOMS.  I want these floral ones so badly. I have one pair of TOMS that I wear on the regular but they got all tore up in my car wreck, so I need to replace them.

4 // One thing to read would be Fifty Shades of Grey. I've never been a reader, but honestly, I want to give it a try. What do you guys think about it?




So tell me, have you read Fifty Shades of Grey? I read a chapter of it it over the shoulder of middle-aged woman in the middle of a flight once. Not my writing style but I'd love to hear your thoughts.


1 comment:

  1. i haven't read 50 shades and not sure if i will. it's not something i'd usually read, but i must admit i am a little intrigued since it seems that everyone has read it!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete