Monday, March 18, 2013

[11/52]



Snapshots from this week: 
1 // Late night baking, a great way to clear out our pantry before the big move.
2 // Someone misses his dad.
3 // Our friend Pat insisted on texting Trevor a photo of my Saint Patricks Day wears.
4 // Thai Chicken Curry for many dinners this week, yum.

I've been just awful on instagram lately, I'm hoping that a change of scenery will change that.


Favorite posts this week: 
Elements of My Workspace - Moorea Seal
My New Living Room - designlovefest
Can I just say that this would be my dream home? So bright and colorful, love it.
J'adore Paris - Jazzpad
What I wouldn't do to live a hop skip and jump from Paris.
The Top 10 Books on my Spring TBR List - Semi-Charmed Kind of Life
moving pavement - Pastor's Girl's Ponderings


This week I'm... 

Anxiously waiting for Trevor to come home! He has been away for eleven days and while he got much accomplished - including signing the lease on our new home - we have missed him. His flight comes in late tomorrow night and I'm not sure who is more excited, me or Buddy.

Exhausted from packing. Being sick took away a whole weekend of packing and that meant this weekend was filled to the brim with boxes. At this point, only a box or two of kitchen gadgets remain to be packed.

Confused by all the anger and fear over Google Friend Connect disappearing. While a final date of July has been officially announced, Google had announced its intentions months ago. I use GFC for the sake of giveaways and having a backup of my blog feed but I have always found Bloglovin' much easier to use, especially since I read most of my blogs via iPhone.

Excited about winning this giveaway over on Moorea Seal. I can't wait to tell you more about the jewelry maker, Megan, and her shop, New Eve Jewelry.

Loving this fun little "Four Things" mini-series. I have quite a few more posts to share with you over the next week or so. What do you think so far?



No comments:

Post a Comment