Friday, March 22, 2013

Four Things with Jackie Jade


Today's post comes from a fairly-new-to me but great blog, Jackie Jade. As I get ready to decorate a house of my own, I have been so inspired my Jackie's House Tour and decor tips! I also can't help but adore the fact that Jackie is also from Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh to be exact. When I asked her to contribute to this little series, this is what she said: 

I'm excited to be guest blogging for Jennifer while she is busy with her big move. I love the idea of doing a quick little spring wishlist of 4 things. I hope you'll come visit my blog, Jackie Jade, where I blog about decorating/updating a house from the 1940s, talk about my life (including some wedding planning soon) and post a ton of photos of my sweet little pugs.



1 // One thing I really want is a better camera. I have read good things about the Canon Rebel SLR. I've been saving up my money and can hopefully buy it soon.

2 // One thing I need is a pair of new pumps. I haven't bought any new pumps or work shoes in probably over a year. These are affordable and would be a great addition to my shoe collection.

3 // One thing to wear would be this necklace - I probably don't need a fancy necklace, but I would love to wear one of the big sparkly necklaces from J. Crew - amazing!

4 // One thing to read would be Blog Inc. I won a copy of this book from a recent blog giveaway. I can't wait to get it and read up on how to improve my blog.


Hope you enjoyed reading my 4 things and please stop by my blog and say hello!







So tell me, what is your favorite resource for blogging advice? A forum? A blog? A book? I'd love to do some of my own learning!


2 comments:

  1. so excited to do a guest post for you! i'll let you know what i think of the book and if i think you'd like to read it too. good luck on your move!!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for adding to this little series - loved having you! And yes, please let me know!

      Delete