Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Four Things with Megan


Today's post is coming from a new blog friend, Megan, who writes at Semi-Charmed Kind of Life - a blog that appeals to my book-reading, travel-loving heart. I stumbled upon Megan's blog while looking for New Mexican bloggers through the Better Blogger Network and immediately fell in love. My favorite thing about Megan is that, like us, she is a bit nomadic! She's lived in the south, the Midwest, the Southwest and on both the East and West Coasts. On top of that, she is always traveling for her job as a leadership consultant for her sorority, a job which entails visiting universities across the U.S. and Canada to work with the sorority's collegiate chapters. Are you jealous yet?

You can find out more about Megan and her adventures here.

When I asked Megan if she would participate in this series, she was not only happy to play along but even made her own fantastic collage. These are the items that made her Spring wishlist:

One thing I want is a new bracelet from Alex & Ani. Since I started traveling on the east coast, all I want to buy is Alex & Ani bangles! I already have the "M" and Alpha Delta Pi bangles, but I'd love to add this Claddagh bracelet or four-leaf clover to my arm.

One thing I need is a new bag! I'm currently planning a six-week backpacking trip in Europe for this summer, and I really need a decent-sized crossbody bag to carry my wallet, Kindle, some snacks and a notebook during our long walking days.

One thing to wear would be this skirt from Francesca's. Currently, I travel with a few pencil skirts, and though I do love them, I really want to build up my wardrobe with some flowy, more comfortable skirts to wear as the weather improves. This chiffon skirt would be a great addition to my suitcase!

One thing to read would be The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. It was so hard to pick just one book to read this spring, but The Fault in Our Stars is definitely at the top of my list. I have heard nothing but good things about this novel.



So tell me, would you love or hate a job with lots of travel? I am definitely jealous of Megan's unique and seemingly adventurous job! I would love to see the country, and even the world, through work but only if I didn't have to leave Trevor and Buddy behind. A girl can dream, I suppose.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me today, Jen! You make my life sound very exciting. :) I can't wait to follow your adventures in Santa Fe through this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your life sounds exciting, as is! I love to travel! We made our first trip to downtown Santa Fe yesterday where my boyfriend gave me a running, bite-sized moments, tour of the plaza and his favorite places. Too much to see in just two short hours! We're headed up again this afternoon for some job interviews, I can't wait!

      Delete