Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Four Things [a mini-series]


As I mentioned on Sunday, I managed to catch what I was then calling "a bug". Since then, it's progressed from the flu to the plague - an unrelenting week of symptoms ranging from my throat, to my head, to my stomach. Needless to say, I haven't gotten anything done - not a single box packed, not a single load of laundry done, not a single blog post written.

Unfortunately, I'm not feeling much better and normally that would mean some additional quiet days here.  Instead of abandoning my blog for the next two weeks, though, I've got some great friends standing in while I'm busy recovering, packing, and moving. Over the next two weeks or so, various women from across the blogosphere will be here to introduce themselves and tell you a little bit about their spring wishlist.

You may be familiar with the little rhyme of "one thing they want, one thing they need, one thing to wear, one thing to wear" as a clever Christmas gifting strategy for parents burnt out on useless toys and gadgets. That being said, while it's still snowy at times in Montana, we're far from Christmas and so we've adapted the clever rhyme to springtime. (Truth is, I hope to do this little mini-series for every season!)

I hope to also stop in with my own wish list and I'd love for you to do the same! I'm still eagerly accepting contributions for the series. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail at jrl5363[at]gmail[dot]com for more information. I'd love to have you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment