Thursday, April 28, 2011

I want to live, where soul meets body


& let the sun wrap its arms around me


& bathe my skin in water cool and clensing


and feel


feel what its like to be new.


Cause in my head, there's a greyhound station


where I send my thoughts to far off destinations


so they may have a chance of finding a place


where they're far more suited than here.


And I cannot guess, what we will discover


when we turn the dirt, with our palms cupped like shovels


but I know our filthy hands can wash one anothers


and not one speck will remain.


And I do believe its true


that there are roads left in both of our shoes


but if the silence takes you 


then I hope it takes me too.


So brown blue eyes I hold you near


cause you're the only song I want to hear,
a melody softly soaring through my atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment