Friday, December 31, 2010

Let Them Eat Cake

These are just some tidbits to get you by until I arrive home to my over 500 photos which need edited. Click click click eat click drink click. It's all I do. But I'm loving it.



Today we went to le Chateau de Versailles via the RER C - a suburban, double-decked train out of the city to the residence of Marie Antoinette.



The castle was stunning, grandiose, marvelous, awespiring. Basically, it was tres grand and covered with gold for the sun king, himself.



Tonight, we will be ringing in the New Year in Paris, and in style. Bonne Annee to you & yours - I'm starting mine off with nine other girls & ladies, champagne drinks and a three course dinner. Oh, and you can't forget the fireworks at the Eiffel Tower.

Jealous yet?

Tomorrow starts a new year and Project 365.

No comments:

Post a Comment