Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Snapshots: Airport Travels


Its no secret that I love to travel but truth be told, one of my favorite parts of the trip is the flight there. 
I love the romance of flying... the airport, taking off, landing, having a window seats, the flight attendants. It’s even better when you luck out with emergency exit row seating, or in flight movies. Though I love any flight that takes me out of central Pennsylvania for a while, this particular one was filled with even more anticipation than usual - after all, I hadn’t seen my boyfriend in almost two weeks (ha!), and this was the flight that would take me to a sneak peak of his new home, his new town, his new job - his new life. I was apprehensive to visit Montana but I was even more apprehensive to leave.. I’ve spent the past two days trying to get caught up on school work but multiple projects still await.. a long with a lengthy to do list that includes unpacking my suitcase and doing laundry. 

Unfortunately though, I think I left my focus (and half of my heart) in Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment