Thursday, June 7, 2012

June Photo a Day Challenge: Week 1


For the past few months, I’ve tried to play along with the “Photo a Day” challenges hosted by fat mum slim but it’s never seemed to work out - this month, I’ve vowed to make it through all thirty days. Today marks the end of week one and so far, so good. As you can tell, I’ve been loving instagram lately and with my busy schedule, my iPhone seems to be the camera in my hands most often (the cute little tape labels were put on with the app “LabelBox”). You can follow along with all the participants by searching for the hashtag “#junephotoaday” or you can follow along with me here. So far, I’m really enjoying these little daily prompts and so, I thought I’d share my first week of photos with you!

Day 1: My favorite kind of morning. I melt every time I see this picture.
Day 2: An empty bottle of Gruet, our favorite champagne. 
Day 3: They may not have been on a plate, but these Peanut Butter M&M's served as my lunch while flying home. Trevor got me hooked while I was away!
Day 4: Homemade guacamole - an unhealthy obsession & my go-to summer snack.
Day 5: This sign marks the gate to the breezeway at my new house - I hate it, and this photo.
Day 6: With the hot sunny weather we’ve had, a straw fedora is perfect when sitting on the balcony.
Day 7: My favorite drink - Diet Dr. Pepper, yum.

Check back each Thursday to see the pictures for weeks 2, 3 and 4 - and while you’re at it, join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment