Friday, June 29, 2012

Portraits: Gavin’s First Birthday

In celebration of their little man turning one, Katie and Joel decided to have family photos (and portraits of their oh-so-handsome almost-one-year old, Gavin) taken - by me! Of course I was honored to be chosen as their photographer but even more so, I was excited to spend two hours with this fun family and this adorable little babe. (Who, according to Trevor, looks like he could be Channing Tatum’s baby brother, I see the resemblance.)



Though we shot these photos last Sunday in a Central Pennsylvania park, after a busy week of working, packing, three photography jobs and traveling to Montana - I just managed to finished the final edit and send the proofs off to be printed and delivered just in time for Gavin’s big birthday celebration!

Hopefully he enjoys his real birthday cake next weekend as much he enjoyed this one on camera last weekend.


You can view the rest of the photo’s from Gavin’s birthday portraits on my Facebook page!
(And maybe hit the “like” button while you’re there?)


I am currently booking photography sessions in the Anaconda and Butte areas of Montana from now until August and in the Central Pennsylvania area from August through December. If you are looking to have photos taken of your children, with your family or with your significant other - please contact me as soon as possible to reserve your date!

No comments:

Post a Comment