Thursday, January 31, 2013

On My Way


After weeks of anticipation, I am on my way to Phoenix for a short but sweet visit.

Though it took much deliberation, I decided not to pack my laptop for the trip. No worries though, I have a few things planned for you while I'm gone. And, if you'd like to follow along, you can find me on Instagram.

You can also take a few minutes to look at the wrap-up post from my last trip to Arizona. I took my own chance to reflect back on these photos realized how quickly somet things can change in less than eighteen months while others remain just the same.. Case in point? My hair and insistence on wearing leggings as pants. But in all seriousness, I love reflecting on how my plans have evolved since that last weekend trip.

Tomorrow, I will be spending the day in Flagstaff visitng Northern Arizona University with a morning filled to the brim. As I receive more and more graduate school admissions decisions, I'm feeling thankful to be able to visit the unviersity's campus for a tour and various meetings. The rest of my weekend remains open, though. So far on my list? A visit to Gelato Spot. Clearly,I'm not a planner, unless frozen desserts are involved.

So tell me, do you have any recommendations for my trip? Favorite resataurants in Phoenix? Shopping suggestions? Somwhere I simply must visit while in Flagstaff? Do tell.

2 comments:

  1. If you go to Flagstaff make sure to eat at Criollo! Delicious! Also the Lumberyard Brewing Co. makes good beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time!! One day I hope to go to Phoenix :)

    ReplyDelete