Sunday, January 13, 2013

[2/52]

One of my goals for 2013 was to write a weekly wrap-up post every Sunday. Unfortunately, the year began with a bit of a rocky start and so I'm just getting started on my list of resolutions. That being said, the idea is that at the end of the year, we'll be able to look back together at 52 posts - one for each week - featuring a wrap of of the week that passed and an idea of the week to come. I was inspired by the Sunday posts over on Maiedae and the "Currently" posts which are featured on Sam's blog, Samantha J. Bird. I haven't quite decided on a format so this may evolve as time goes by - any suggestions?


Snapshots from this week:
1// Winter Storm Gandolf brought us nearly six inches of snow this week.
2// With Trevor up for work at 4:30, Buddy has developed a new habit of crawling in bed with me.
3// Trevor needed an oil change and I couldn't resist that license plate wall or that perfect sunlight.
4// The last of my graduate school application materials went into the mail this week. Fingers crossed!
5// Our town looks even cozier when it is covered in a blanket of fresh snow.

Favorite posts this week:
This City - Pastors Girls Ponderings
A Peek Into Our New Home - Delightfully Tacky
Knitting for Mercy - Jamie Delaine Photography
1/12/13 - Dotti Dee
Saturday Adventures - One Fine Pine

This week I'm... 
Missing our funny little boy (and all of the trouble he caused). We're slowly adjusting to the quiet, calmer pace that we've been dealt. Every night I dream of our little Scrap and every morning I wake up still missing our little up.

Dreading going to the dentist tomorrow. While I know that clean teeth are important, that knowledge isn't enough to make the dentist even tolerable, let alone enjoyable.

Looking forward to receiving more admissions decisions from my school applications. As you probably know, I was accepted to the University of Northern Arizona with an out-of-state-tuition waiver, and last week I got my acceptance letter for Utah State. So, so far so good!

Working on my last two undergraduate classes - business in film and strategic management. In less than two weeks I will be finished for good and I couldn't be more excited about it! I'm also working on editing photos of 2012 for a printed album (another goal for this year) and organizing a few new series on the blog.

Shopping for a new pair of leggings. I'm picky, people. And Montana? Well, there is a serious lack of shopping opportunities where we live. If you have any suggestions for affordable, spandex-type, opaque leggings that can be bought online,  help a girl out!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! You'll have such a sweet journal to look back on.

    ReplyDelete