Monday, June 27, 2011

Sunday Snapshot

Today's Sunday Snapshot is being brought to you by Sunday's lesser relative, Monday morning. This weeks Sunday was filled with watching Glee for hours, celebrating a momma and baby to be, impromptu music sessions, crying baby racoons (yeah, not the fun part) and roasting overly large marshmallows on a bonfire in my backyard. I would be lying if I said this week was anything close to good (minus a fun Tuesday lunch..), but the ending wasn't quite so bad.




 







This week is another full week of working lots of hours, finally seeing my girls again, and anxiously awaiting a few days off from the world. Sunday, we board a plane headed for Kansas City for a week of family, four wheelers, good food and fireworks. In the meantime, I'll try to stop by this little space a bit more often.

1 comment:

  1. i miss you and your bonfires & the people at them.
    Please visit pittsburgh soon
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete