Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Snapshot

Sundays are my favorite day of the week for many reasons. The first and foremost being that I am guaranteed to be off work from all of my jobs. Unless of course, a catering party is thrown my way. Secondly, I have been a self-proclaimed Post Secret addict for years and as you know - new posts come Sunday mornings (unless of course, it's a lucky week, which means its Saturday night). Plus, Sundays mean freedom, relaxation and time to spend with Netflix (Law & Order SVU, anyone?), my camera, my family & my boyfriend. Nothing better.

This usually means that Sunday has a few pictures of it's own to share with you and so, I'm going to make it a point to post a photo snapshot of my Sunday here each week, or more likely, as often as I remember.











No comments:

Post a Comment