Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Montana Summer: A Photo Journal


Just stopping in quick to let you know about my newest endeavor - a photo journal about My Montana Summer. I do my best to keep friends and family updated on my adventures in Big Sky country but often times, my daily photos don’t hold enough content for a full blog post. (And between remodeling and school work, who has time for daily posts?) I also find myself documenting our travels & favorite moments with my iPhone and for those of you who haven’t joined the Instagram community, those photos go unseen. I hope to update daily but as you’ve probably figured out - my time in Montana is a busy one. 

I’m also working on restructuring this blog and hoping to start adding more thoughtful, useful content - along with the zucchini lasagna recipe I promised. I’d like to take this space in a new direction and I’m currently working on some new design elements, series and big ideas. While I enjoy sharing my daily life and stories, I think that I have a lot to offer in terms of DIY projects, health and fitness resources, recipes and perhaps some content about other topics, as well. I am looking to grow my readership and to expand the impact of this space. If you have any ideas, I’d love to hear them.

In the mean time, keep up to date with my summer over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment