Monday, January 13, 2014

3.1 Phillip Lim Ashe Black










It is no secret that I love mail, more especially so when our daily mail is filled with shipping boxes and padded envelopes (as opposed to credit card offers and outrageously priced water bills). Imagine my delight at finding this brightly wrapped box, filled with cobalt blue tissue, tucked in our mailbox today.

Late last year, I applied to be part of the Coastal Style Ambassadors program and after being accepted, was able to choose a new pair of frames. My choice? The 3.1 Phillip Lim in Ashe Black. After a few misdirected emails and countless hours worrying that the frames simply wouldn't fit, they found their way to my mailbox. (Along with those stylish cards, each with a 25% off discount. You can get your own by sending me a quick e-mail.)

While I find something hip enough to wear with these new frames, you can check out the other Style Ambassadors and their style stories on the Coastal.com blog. And, if you love glasses as much as I do? You can still apply to be a Style Ambassador, too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment