Sunday, April 14, 2013

[15/52]





Snapshots from this week: 
1 // Picnicing at Cochiti Lake.
2 // Desert storms.
3 // Our view from the top of the world.



Favorite posts this week:
Easy Springtime Crockpot Minestrone - How Sweet It Is
Trail Mix Peanut Butter Cookies - Averie Cooks
a dress that makes me want to dance - Deer Circus
HAWMC Day 7: Sensationalize! - Franny Cakes
bird - The Wilder Coast



This week I'm...


Suffering from the worst  hay fever I can ever reminder having! I've become to joke that there is a direct relationship between how much I love New Mexico and how terrible my allergies are here.

Editing a lot of photos! We spent our only mutual day off this week hiking the Kasha-Kewute Tent Rocks today and that has only added to my stack. I still have to share our day trip to Taos and the Rio Grande Gorge with you, hopefully this week!

Finally starting at my home hospital for work, in Santa Fe! While I'm not looking forward to the drive, or being the new person for the third week in a row, I'm glad to be settling into one permanent place.

Taking care of the last of our moving "to-dos". Getting my drivers license, registering my car, switching insurance companies, and all of the other little tasks that come with a big move!

Looking forward to registering for my first semester of MBA classes!



No comments:

Post a Comment