Monday, November 12, 2012

Our Town | Griz Football


I'd like to pretend I'm not more than two weeks late in posting these photos but, unfortunately, that is the truth of things. Having a three day weekend has finally given me a chance to get caught up on things. Yesterday, the house and laundry. Last night, homework. Today, a marketing paper is being written, photos are being edited, Christmas shopping is getting worked on, and perhaps I'll even get around to grocery shopping before my three-day holiday comes to an end.

Thanks to Scott and Michelle, we got to enjoy our second Griz game for the season. While the first was sunny and hot (In fact, I've still got the tan lines from my sunburn), this time I spent the game with hand warmers in my boots. I may or may not have also put on two extra pairs of pants, three pairs of socks and four shirts on the side of the road before the game. It happens.

That morning, we hit quite a snow storm on our way to Missoula. I chose to take my GMAT at the college I will hopefully be attending in the fall and that meant a two hour drive at 6:00 in the morning. While I did well on the test, it was still a stressful way to start the day. Thankfully I got to finish it off with hot breakfast at Food for Thought and another winning football game. But, the icing on the cake? Trevor surprised me with a new Griz hat.

We're trying awfully hard to become Montanans.
Yes, it is "Montanans." I asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment