Monday, March 14, 2011

Luck of the Irish

For those of you who know anything about my family's life of late, you know that the luck of the Irish is something we haven't had. Not lately, at least. Don't get me wrong. Life's not bad by any means but that doesn't mean that we don't have bad luck.
In case you missed it, the transmission went out of two cars in two weeks. To replace them, mom bought a car. The car my mom bought? Broke down. Fixed. Next day? Hit and run. Real classy Dillsburg.

But this week I was lucky enough to spend a sunny Saturday at the York Saint Patrick's Day Parade (#yspdp) with some of my favorite littles. A parade filled with free potato chips (thank you, Martin's!), lots of green and bubbles, too.

There isn't a whole lot more to say about the parade, so I will leave it to pictures.


It couldn't be a Saint Patty's parade without some kilts.. lots of them, actually.



More kilts! What a surprise?






I hope that the week of Saint Patrick's Day finds you with the luck of the irish, plenty of green and delicious Irish food.. whatever type of food that might be. For me, it means the end of spring break, eight consecutive days with my girls, the daylight savings time switch and (hopefully) finally painting my room with a terrific "Arizona Sunset".

No comments:

Post a Comment