Thursday, March 28, 2013

Four Things with Valentina

Today marks the last post in this little series! I sincerely hope you enjoyed getting to know a few lovely ladies from across the blogosphere. Perhaps you were even able to add a few new items to your own Spring wishlist, I know I have. 

Today's guest blogger is Valentina, who you may recognize from my sidebar this month. This pretty lady is a musican, song-writer, traveler and a great blogger that you should you know. You can find her on her blog and on Facebook. When I asked Valentina to tell us a little bit about herself, this is what she had to say:

I'm Valentina Duracinsky. I write songs. I play instruments. I'm sarcastic. A bit crazy. I wish I was Irish. I travel. It's all good.

These are the four items on her Spring wish list:



1 // One thing I want is an accordion.

2 // One thing I need is to sign a deal with an independent record label.

3 // One thing to wear would be this Leah Goren cat dress.

4 // One thing to read would be Tales of the Jazz Age by F. Scott Fitzgerald.



So tell me, can you play any instruments? Which ones? I've always wished for musical talent but it has always escaped me. I tried the flute in elementary school with no success, and then picked up the guitar for a few  years in high school.


No comments:

Post a Comment